Sign in to follow this  
Guest avid

surprise package

Guest avid

Maybe y'all remember me whining about not being able to find any mudbugs? Well Keithscatch was nice enough to give me one.

But Chris sent me an unbelievable package. Not only were there two vintage mud bugs but several bags of his handpours. there were toads, paddletail worms, ring worm and craw tailed beavers. He gave me a nice assortment of these beautiful handpours in a variety of colors. Very soft, perfectly molded.

I am so toadally stoked dude

I can't wait to try these bad boys out. will post reports and since I'm still bound to the bank, I can actually bring a real camera (something I won't do in the canoe)

Chris has always impressed me as the most knowledable member of our happy community, and we all know how generous he is with sharing this knowledge, but this was above and beyond.

Thank you Mr. Chris.

with humble gratitude,

Avid

Kudos Keithscatch, hats off to you. Everytime my faith wanes in human nature someone surprises me with a act of good nature and generosity. Good deal and God Bless.

Jim, great post.Keithscatch, your an absolute asset to the site, thanks for being so kind. ;) Avid , congratulations on your good Karma baits. It seems as though good Karma attaches to the lures given away in sincere generousity. Ivan

Props to Kieth and Chris.

Ya know .... I am having trouble finding a Loomis GLX Jig/Worm rod and a Chronarch 50mg to pair it up with. ;D ;D ;D

Guest the_muddy_man

The genorosity and free sharing of our members is humbeling Nice going Keith and Chris can you guys do something aboout Avid's brain now