Central Oklahoma limited bank fishing access :(

Hey all!

I've been in Oklahoma for a while now. I am new to fishing the state - while I've caught a couple decent bass, it seems that not having a boat here is a real struggle. Bank fishing feels pretty limited. Any advice? I'm a disabled vet and pretty much fish nearly daily. I don't mind driving a little ways to find a good honey hole or place to get my line wet. I've fished (or attempted to fish) Hefner, Arcadia, Stanley Drapper, Wes Watkins, Liberty Lake, Eagle Lake, and a few others. Any advice on lakes, or even someone else who has a lot of time to spend not he water is appreciated.

Thanks!

I'd also love to find someone to fill a backseat for tourney and non-tourney fishing. (I'll cover gas!) At least until I get a boat. I really want to explore the fishing in the state, and there seems to be a lot of great spots, but mostly accessible to boats.