Sign in to follow this  
MskSlyr

Yellow lines?

Just thought I would throw a question about the variations of yellow line out there. I can see the value since it is Hi-Vis and very muddy water jigging applications but is that it? How does this color disperse visually under water? What application (water color) would this line excel? I was looking at replacing some braid on a spinning outfit and had seen the suffix in yellow which brought theses questions about. Thanks in advance.

kb here  i dont know about the visability in water   i use it in stained to muddy water so i dont think color is a factor.   ia'm a line watcher and braid user i use power pro line and when i was useing there moss green line for me it blends into the grass and the green trees when i was pitching and fliping plastics   i changed to yellow power pro and man can i really see the line.  it works for me   kb

I use the Stren Super Braid in the gold color and the Spiderwire Stealth in the yellow color for wacky worming in all water conditions. I also use a fluorocarbon leader with each to make them sink.