Sign in to follow this  
shootermcbob

Cabelas XML rods....CHEAP

I have been saving some Christmas money for the right occasion. I went to Cabelas today, and found their XML line of rods on sale for 59.00! That is 80.00 off.

Wow!  That IS cheap.  I'm hoping I may have time to run to Cabela's this weekend, I'll have a look at what they have on the racks.

The sale is limited to instock items only. However, the Wheeling store was able to check with the warehouse and get me the one rod I wanted. I just had to drive a half mile to the distribution center and pick it up. The transaction was handled thru customer service dept. in the store.

That's customer service.   Wonder if you'd get that kind of service at BPS (yeah, right)??

Guest muddy

Hey: They go on sale today everywhere else; click on their button here, go to Grand opening circular, at any location. They changed the rods this year, but that is 80 bucks off what they originally went for. Sorry Mr. Bait Monkey I am staying with my All Stars and Fenwicks ! For the rest of you mooks Here is the link:

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/content/home/pages/rflyers/OSE07_GOCele_09.pdf