Sign in to follow this  
gar-tracker

Lucked Out Today

I was in a local West Marine today, they had a bargain bucket with a bunch of Falcon rods marked at 30 dollars, so I said you cant beat that, I took it up top the counter and she rings it up for 16 dollars, I tell her Miss I think you made a mistake its 30 dollars, her reply was no its 50% off that. Naturally I went back and got 2 more,2 of the 6'10 Grass Rod heavy Action, and the Lizard Dragger Med Heavy 6'6. for 50 dollars

I think I paid 100 dollars for the lizard dragger years back.

I put them next to the other 3000 rods i have  8-)

Its the West Marine in Hollywood, the only problem is my Buddys were invading the place after I put the smoke signal out, there may not be any left.

3350 N 28 Terr.

Aww that sucks, thanks though! If I'm down that way for work this week, I'm gonna stop in and check!

Edit: I've never heard of that place before, and after looking at their website, thanks for the info! Looks like a nice new place to spend some loot!

I tell her Miss I think you made a mistake its 30 dollars

Why? ;D ;D ;D

HONESTY!!! I'm glad there are still some out there.  I lucked our recently too, $100 bucks off an IMX from Sports Authority.  Except it happened opposite, it rang up $240 and I said uh miss, I think you made a mistake............ 8-)

Aww that sucks, thanks though! If I'm down that way for work this week, I'm gonna stop in and check!

Edit: I've never heard of that place before, and after looking at their website, thanks for the info! Looks like a nice new place to spend some loot!

Its more of a supply and parts place rather then a tackle shop, and the small amount of tackle they have is salt water stuff, but sometimes its places like that you find those deals.

I buy my rope, fiberglass,tarps etcc.

And here I was feeling really good about the $55 Falcon Low Rider I got at Sportsman's Warehouse yesterday.  I love Falcon rods.