Sign in to follow this  
BassBandit35

Parts for BassPro reels

Anyone know if I can purchase parts for their brand reels? Got my first BPS reels (love the Fritts reel!) last week so, how do I get extra parts like gear, worm shaft, bearing, etc before they become discontinued like all reels does.

Give the folks at Bass Pro Shops Rod & Reel Repair a call and you can order parts for all of the BPS reels.

http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CFPage?storeId=10151&catalogId=10001&langId=-1&appID=40&option=2

If you don't have a schematic with the part numbers, they can supply that for you. Otherwise, if you already have the part numbers they can fix you up.

At Outdoor World Rod & Reel Repair, we know you can't afford to be without your favorite rod or reel for long. That's why we go to great lengths to make sure your repair order is turned around as quickly as possible, so you can get back on the water. We're authorized to perform factory warranty repairs at no charge to you. Other repairs start at only $16.95, plus parts and shipping.

Plus, for you who repair reels on your own, as a business or as a hobby, we have the most extensive reel parts inventory in the nation. We even have parts that have been discontinued. If you would like to order parts directly from us, you can call us at (417) 873-5274 Mon.-Fri. 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.