Sign in to follow this  
Uncle Leo

Power Tackle Rods

Has anyone tried these rods in particular the Paragon series. I just got back from fishing Choke Canyon and our quide Charles Whited uses these rods and sells them as a Pro Staff member. After using them I just had to buy one from Charles. These rods are great! Super sensitive, great grip and loads up good to cast 1/8 oz weight in a MH Mod Fast. Just unbelieveable so I had to share. Check out the link to their website.

http://www.powertackle.com/Paragon-Series/View-all-products.html

Has anyone tried these rods in particular the Paragon series. I just got back from fishing Choke Canyon and our quide Charles Whited uses these rods and sells them as a Pro Staff member. After using them I just had to buy one from Charles. These rods are great! Super sensitive, great grip and loads up good to cast 1/8 oz weight in a MH Mod Fast. Just unbelieveable so I had to share. Check out the link to their website.

http://www.powertackle.com/Paragon-Series/View-all-products.html

They do look nice....I've seen them.  Several folks are sponsored by them here in Texas.  It's the fact every rod they build is mod-fast that I can't do.  I love mod-fast for cranks, but for everything else I want a fast or X-fast.  I have wondered what blank they use to build their rods; I honestly can't think of a blank manufacturer that rolls such a wide range of lengths and powers of mod-fast blanks.