Sign in to follow this  
fishingflorida

Awsome deal!

man I just made out like a bandit.. I got two Daiwa TD-Z's on ebay one for 163 and one for 187 one is a 105 and one is a 103! They both are mint condition! Iam so happy they will be here today! im sooooooooo happy!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That's an awesome deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also ordered a NIB TD-ITO thats been on there for like 3 months and everyday I look at it so I just bought it lol.. 549 +18 shipping for it but its a 103 new in box.. I have a few new ones that I want to fish so badly but cant bring my self to doing it.. I have 3 used ones that are boat rash free and I fish them a lot.. I know the now 3 new ones I have will be on rods soon but It just hurts to think about scratching one you know. the wifes gonna kill me when she checks the bank account lol.. a new steez rod 6.3MH a new TD-ITO and Two TD-Z's and probably fixing to but a new in box Alaphs R some ones selling for 329.00 I cant pass it up!

you have too much disposable income... i'm jealous ;)

I got the TD-Z's today and they are perfect as he said they was!!! not a scratch on them! I should have the TD-ITO tomorrow! I will get some pics up! that ITO is gonna look sweet on the Steez rod.. Shes new but shes gonna be fished I already have some in the display case this ones being fished!