Sign in to follow this  
ArcticCat500

Oh Man!

Just received an email from TW, the STX HS I ordered is no londer available, not sure if I should go with the standard for jigs. Im sure it'll be ok.

You're thoughts.

Thanks

Depends, you putting it on a flipping / pitching rod?  If so I'd say find a HS somewhere else.

Is T W the only place you shop ? If you want one , don't cheat yourself , go some place else and get one.

not necessarily a flipping/pitching rod but will pretty much be exclusively  a jig rod. It may be used for other applications as well but I have a G Loomis to serve as  second seat.

Im  pounding TW's door because of the sale, hard to beat that price for the STX.

Haha I got my shipping confirmation yesturday.  :) Just teasing Goto Bass pro when you sign up online you will get a coupon e-mailed to you for 20 off over 100$ Shawn

Haha I got my shipping confirmation yesturday. :) Just teasing Goto Bass pro when you sign up online you will get a coupon e-mailed to you for 20 off over 100$ Shawn

Thats all well and good over at BPS but their STX is $199, while TW is $139, plus a $20 rebate.

ArticCat500

I've run across several on-line sources that have the STX's and Premiers on sale for the same price, and a couple even cheaper, than TW.....just look around a little.

The standard will be fine for jigs you will not be loosing that much, go save some money.

No HS Curado?

Last time TW sold out of right handed HS STXs they got more in like a weeks time!

No HS Curado?

Last time TW sold out of right handed HS STXs they got more in like a weeks time!

I think this is an inventory blow out so they may not get anymore STX's in at that price....I want to try something other then a Curado and have read nothing but good things about th Revo's.  I want a good Revo for jigs around the $200 range...

Is there a BPS near you?  If so print the ad from TW and take it in, they will honor the price that TW is selling them for.

Later, :)