Sign in to follow this  
umahunter

Got the hook up from kistler

well i had a new mag ts senko rod snap a month after i got it when i called kistler found out that rod was out of stock till December so they hooked me up with the 7'2 argon worm rod beautiful rod and so lite casted awesome with my curado and a trick stick i hoping i get over this flu by tomorrow so i can get out and chase some fish  

Congrats on your new Kistler! You didn't mention if your new Argon is your only one but trust me if you fish much at all and or spend money like most people here do on fishing equipment it won't be your last. They are addicting!!! I'm currently the proud owner of 17 Kistlers and there are a few more that I really want.

With the Magnesium TS your Curado matched up perfect but you do realize that there's no way that you can fish that pretty new bright blue Argon rod with a green Curado on it! Hahaha....You may as well start looking at another Magnesium for that Curado and start looking at blue or silver reels for your Argon. I went with the fabulous Revo Winch for my Argons. Perfect match! I do still have one of the BPS Johnny Morris Signature Series blue chrome reels on one of them. That new Pflueger Patriarch XT looks like it would be a really good match as well. I've never owned or even used a Pflueger reel so I can't recommend this one. I have 10 Curado E5's and E7's for my Magnesiums.

I too have broken a couple of my Kistlers and have been treated very well by them on getting the rods replaced.

The only negative (and it's more my preference than it is a Kistler problem) is that I bought the 6'7" Argon Spinnerbait rod. Didn't really pay attention before I bought it but it's a Mod-Fast action and I don't care for that in a Spinnerbait rod. I much prefer a MH Fast action rod for this technique. Its was really not a huge problem, I just have one more crankbait rod now. It's great for throwing lipless cranks....

Enjoy your Kistler(s)!!!!!