Sign in to follow this  
Kelly J

vendetta VS lanimglass excel

so im lookig at a new flipping stick. right now its between the 7'6" vendetta and the lamiglass 7'3" mh excell.

i have handled the vendetta but not the lamiglass. which one would you guys reccomend?

so im lookig at a new flipping stick. right now its between the 7'6" vendetta and the lamiglass 7'3" mh excell.

i have handled the vendetta but not the lamiglass. which one would you guys reccomend?

I have no recommendation but I will make a prediction ...http://www.bassresource.com/fishing-forum/Templates/Forum/default/rolleyes.gif

I can't tell you which one to buy because I haven't used the Vendetta.  What I can tell you is I have the Excel 734 and the 7116.  The Excel 735 was, for me, far too stiff for a pitchin stick.  I kind of wish I waited because I heard Lamiglas will be offering the 764 in the Excel series very soon and I love that blank and own 2  Certified Pro 764 rods.  When the Excel 764C hits the streets, I will be first in line.  Note: They will NOT be telescopic.  Lamiglas has done a good job in eliminating the tip heavy feeling in their longer rods. Try to put your hands on one if you can.

Good luck !