Sign in to follow this  
Deputy Dave

Tackle Warehouse sale

Anybody remember when TW has their 15%-20% off everything sale? And do they usually only do that once a year?

i visit the TW site practically everyday and have done so for the past couple of years. i think that event was more of a sale to generate some business during tough economic times.

Sorry to here that! Was hoping it was a yearly sale. I thought I remembered reading on here over the winter that they have that sale usually around the same time as BPS have their annual spring sale. Since that has come and gone I was just wondering about TW. As my luck usually runs, when their sale started last year I was flat broke and couldn't take advantage of 20% off anything on their site sale.

If I am not mistaken they usually have a 30% off sale twice a year. One around Christmas and one around Memorial Day.

I'm assuming that you are already on their mailing list to get advanced notice. Although some folks weren't impressed by the Classic specials, I think I got a smokin' deal on a Kistler LTX. :D I think it was available for only a couple hours after Day 4 specials were posted.  Part of my daily routine is check TW ;)