Sign in to follow this  
ChiCityBasser

Falcon Clark Wendlandt Rods

I saw the introduction of these rods in the latest FLW mag and now see they are exclusively at Cabelas. Has anyone read any reviews on the rods?   

they have the same blank as the Cara T7's but they have foam handles instead of cork (i prefer cork) and they have a different reel seat.. also i prefer the real seat on the Cara T7.. its pretty much a Cara with foam grips and a different reel seat and its a little cheaper than the Cara.. all in all i would get the Cara T7 imo. also if you are looking at tackle warehouse's site they dont show all of the falcon models, to view the full line up you must visit their website ttp://falconrods.com/

they have the same blank as the Cara T7's but they have foam handles instead of cork (i prefer cork) and they have a different reel seat.. also i prefer the real seat on the Cara T7.. its pretty much a Cara with foam grips and a different reel seat and its a little cheaper than the Cara.. all in all i would get the Cara T7 imo. also if you are looking at tackle warehouse's site they dont show all of the falcon models, to view the full line up you must visit their website ttp://falconrods.com/

Thanks for the info and checking the site now