Sign in to follow this  
Teal101

Veritas or Vendetta for Revo SX?

Well the girlfriend is getting her diamonds for x-mas so she told me to go pick out some stuff I want, time for a new rod/reel setup ;D

Decided I'm going to try out the Revo SX reels.  I've been using Curados 100% for my bait casting for the past two years.  My only stump now is the rod in which to put this reel on.  This will be a C-rig, T-Rig, plastics kinda setup so most likely a 7' M rod.  I know the Vendetta is designed for the Revo SX, but I've heard great things about the Veritas.  Should I stick with the rod designed for the reel or step up a little in the spectrum?  Thanks.

I have had both rods and i would go veritas all day long.  I like these rods alot more than the vandetta.  Also the 7'M might be a little underpowered for c-rigs IMHO I have been using the 7'mh and it feels bout right for c-rigs and t-rigs.  Just a thought.

I have had both rods and i would go veritas all day long. I like these rods alot more than the vandetta. Also the 7'M might be a little underpowered for c-rigs IMHO I have been using the 7'mh and it feels bout right for c-rigs and t-rigs. Just a thought.

I agree with the power statement.. You will be far better off with a MH fast Xfast rod then a Med. for what you listed you wanted the rod to do.

I have had both rods and i would go veritas all day long. I like these rods alot more than the vandetta. Also the 7'M might be a little underpowered for c-rigs IMHO I have been using the 7'mh and it feels bout right for c-rigs and t-rigs. Just a thought.

I agree with the power statement.. You will be far better off with a MH fast Xfast rod then a Med. for what you listed you wanted the rod to do.

x3 on the power