Sign in to follow this  
hjerk24

Bass Fishing Tournament -July 18th 2009-Lake Nockamixon, Pa

Am holding a bass fishing tournament called "Bass for Christ". This is a Christian based tournament, with a 100% payout for top 5 places and Lunker. I will have a small gift to every team, including Hank Parkers personal testimony, and a small keychain type gift. It is my first try at a tournament, and hope if anyone is close to Lehigh Valley area in Pa, that you might drop me a line. There will be a small prayer before the tournament, and then the weigh in, and pay-out. If you are into this kind of tournament...hit me up. If not, thanks for reading. I can send you a PDF version of the registration form and rules. This lake has a 20 hp restriction, but is do able with most Bass boats and trolling motors.

The tournament will be held at the Tohickon ramp and run from safe light until 2 o'clock.

The goal of the tournament is to build fellowship and friendships, through competitive Bass Fishing.

Have a Blessed Night, and thanks for reading.

Jamie

I might be interested... will have to check and see what's going on then.  Is it a team tournament format or will there be a draw?  

Would it be considered cheating if I asked for help in winning the tournament during the prayer?  :)

I was a bass club tournament director for almost 10 years.  If you have any questions, shoot me a PM.

Thanks for the info.  

This is a team tournament. I will pray that all teams catch a limit and have fun, and I survive the day. ( I'll throw in a kicker prayer for you and your partner) I have most thought out as of now (or so I think) but am still working on the scale issue. If I can't find one sooner or later, I will buy one for the tournament, and will use it for possible future tournaments. I am trying to keep this one simple, and then piggy back off this one the next time. Thanks for the offer, and I hope you will consider the tournament. I am excited to get out there and fish the NOCK next week, or maybe this Saturday. I heard it can be good, or bad....but you never know to you fish it for yourself.

Have a great night.

Jamie