Sign in to follow this  
bocabasser

ohio fisherman

do any of you ohio guys live by a store called fin feather fur outfitters? if you do, would you be willing to go to the store and pick me up a couple of crankbaits? i will pay for all expenses of course. please let me know if someone can help me out. thanks in advance.

if its where i think it is i might be able to. let me get back to you...... email me if u dont hear back from me. sdsmith823@yahoo.com

if it isnt where i think it is then the answers probably no.....

ill let u know soon.

sorry..... its in ashland. too far for my station wagon to make it. they have online shopping......   http://www.finfeatherfuroutfitters.com/

sorry again..... for some reason I thought it was alot closer than it was. plus if i did make the trip up there id come back dead broke. most likely brake sumthing on my car and then not be able to afford to get it fixed.... sorry..... :-/ if u ever need anything else tho. or if i get a new car and make it up there ill let u know!

wait a second.... they sell gambler cranks dont they.....? what are you looking for. theres a good outdoors store bown by my house that sells gambler custom cranks too......

let me know what it is youre looking for. the place is called Kames Sporting Goods. its just up the street in north canton.  problem is they dont have much listed on their website. theyve got all sorts of stuff. just let me know. least i can do is go look for u.

thank you steven. i have a guy who lives in ohio who is hooking me up. if i need more, i will order from fff outfitters. thanks again