Sign in to follow this  
Triton Man

SW Michigan Fishing

I am looking to share information about lakes and fishing in and around the Kalamazoo area.  I also would enjoy some tips and techniques for Paw Paw Lake near Coloma, MI.  I've only fished it a few times but most of my biggest fish have been from there.  I do best skipping wacky rigged senkos under the permanent docks.

I live in the southwest michigan area(otsego to be exact) and I fish a lot of the kalamazoo lakes.  I am in a league that fishes most of the more popular kalamazoo/portage lakes.  Any specific questions shoot me a message and I will try and help.  As far as Paw Paw lake goes, there is a website "southwestmichiganbass" and the guy who runs that site absolutely tears up Paw Paw Lake, check it out.

Hey guys maybe we can try and plan a get together next summer. I spend alot of time over in Gobles during the summer. I usually fish all over Van Buren and Allegan counties. It'd be pretty cool to be able to actually see some of you guys.

bassdocktor

Thanks mi_basser, I will have to check that site out.  What lakes does your league fish?  I'm sure I probably fish them too, but I don't fish any tournaments or leagues.  Bassdocktor, maybe we'll have to look into that sometime.