Sign in to follow this  
Marcelo

HELP

Dear friends

Marcelo, writing from Brazil. I need a help, please.

I will arrive in Miami on April 30t / 2008, in the morning.

I will reserve this day for a visit to the Basspro and to rest.

I stow looking information to fish in Miami. The two alternatives that I found for Trophy Bass Fishing were the Okkechobbe and Everglades as well.

Questions:

I will stay in Miami Beach, (30 miles far from Dolphin Mall). How long does it take from my Hotel to Okeechobee lake or Everglades?

Which is considered the best place Big O or Everglades (after spawn)? Some fishing guide that you can recommend to me and that can pick up me in the hotel and leave me after the trip? (an excellent fishing guide)

Later, I will go for Orlando.

Questions: How long does it take from American Way, next to the Bay Festival (International drive) to Lake Toho, Kissimmee, Butler Chain, Big O?

Which of these are the best lakes? Some fishing guide that you can recommend to me and that can pick up me in the hotel and leave me after the trip? (the same)

I am planning this trip for long time and it will be a dream to try to catch a trophy bass in your country. It 's the reason that I am searching all the alternatives to select the best ones, for the little time that I have.

Thanks a lot.

If you need something from Brazil, don 't hesitate to contact me.

Sorry, my english is terrible.

Marcelo

Marcelo- PM the member GWelcome.  He is a guide in Fla and will know where to direct you.  The link below will bring you to his profile.  Send him a personal message.

Good Luck and enjoy the states :)

http://www.bassresource.com/bass_fishing_forums/YaBB.pl?action=viewprofile;username=acstech

(and your English is fine! :) )