Sign in to follow this  
Dan:

11/21 NoVA outing?

I'm in town for Thanksgiving and I may try to wet a line on Wednesday the 21st, preferably somewhere close. I was thinking maybe Mercer or even Bull Run. If anyone is interested, let me know. Again, I'm not sure if I will be able to go, I just wanted to see if anyone might be interested just in case.

Depends on what time. I gotta get up with the family for a bit, but lemme know what you decide.

I'd probably be going in the late morning/early afternoon.

man, Its only tues? I have to work tomorrow, and prob won't make it home until the sun starts going down. I have a four day weekend and have to get out at least two of these days, even if one is thanksgiving. Im goin nuts ;D If you want to set somethin up another day PM me.

Domion Dan,

Three of us are going down to Lake Curtis and you are welcome to come on down.   We are leaving Woodbridge at 7:30 AM and should be down there around 8:00 AM.

That might be a little farther than I have time for. Are you guys shore fishing or taking boats?

Dan,

Bank fishing.  We are leaving from my place at 7:15, then I'm picking up my dad and cruising down.  I don't plan on us leaving until about 3, so we should have plenty of time to walk the woods and get to the better spots, should be able to cover a lot of the lake.  If your interested shoot me a call on my cell.  I pmed you my number.  Later man.

P:s:  If you come limit your tackle to one bag and two collapseable rods as my car can't handle a lot of gear if I have four people.  Later dude.

Alright, I'm thinking I will probably try to make it but if I do, I'll probably drive myself because I'll have to be back earlier than you are planning. It depends a lot on how I feel tomorrow morning and some of my friends' plans. If I don't end up going, thanks for the offer anyway and good luck. If I do decide to go, I'll be there around 8, probably by the fishing pier wearing a camo JMU hat.