Sign in to follow this  
flippin4it.

Turkey day A.M.

Where you goin? I gotta find out when Im seeing the family, but If not Thanksgiving, maybe another day this weekend.

Rob,

I would go but I am going to Bass Pro Shop first thing in the morning.  I plan on being there when they open at 8:00 AM.  How's your daughter doing?  I hope she is feeling a little better.

Ron

going to loxahatchee @ sun up til 12 ish. then going up north to port saint lucie at 1:30 for dinner. there just happens to be an amazing spillway that is loaded with fat oversized snook. should be an amazing day. happy thanksgiving to all.

I'm planning to be there in the morning. flippin4it, if you're lonely look for a pair of asians with no clue how to fish.

That was terrible, windy and really warm for this time if the year. Foul hooked a crappie in a rattle trap and caught a dink on a shakey head. There was another angler on the other side, I hope he did better than I.  

that beginner across the lake was me! The wind was messing with my contacts and couldn't make out a goatee or if you were ever facing my way so i could have waved.  

As for the fishing. Lots of fishing, lots of lures lost on the same stump, but no catching or biting going on here. I threw alot of stuff but got nothing from it.  Senkos, Swim Senkos, tubes on rattle jig head, rat'l traps, and jig.  

I got frustrated and left a little after I saw you leave.  The knot i tied to add new line to my rod kept getting caught when I was casting so that was irking me all morning.  

Only good thing was the beautiful weather.  I'm going to go back out there on sunday, hopefully with a raft, and try and have a better outing the second time around.  I believe its simon and I right now, i know jason wanted to go.  Andy and Jason! you guys coming?! Maybe simon will let you borrow a kayak so it'll be 2 kayaks and a raft.  If the fishing goes sour we can try and sink each other. JK

Sorry, but I have to stay home and cook.

Making my Paul Prudohomme Oyster Dressing which is out of this world.

Fishing?

Way, way down on my list of things to do this week and weekend.

Of course, I did fish yesterday on the way home from work for about 15 minutes at a local pond.  Had a good time. Caught one bass and a beautiful bluegill.

Have a safe and relaxing Thanksgiving.