Sign in to follow this  
rondef

The Sportsman�s Show (Dulles Expo Center Chantilly, VA)

January

4 - 6  

North Hall

Show Hours:

Friday 3:00pm-8:00pm

Saturday 9:00am-8:00pm

Sunday 10:00am-5:00pm

Admission:  

Adult $12

Children 12-17 $6

12 and under Free

The Sportsman's Show

We have an incredible selection of outfitters, fishing charters and seminar presenters and boating suppliers.  We have over hundreds of booths filled with some of the country's best outdoor gear, coastal and inland fishing charters and outfitters from around the world.  Our indoor arena is filled with great vendors and our speakers are excited to be teaching and sharing some great stories with you all.

Phone: 540.961.1436

Awsome. Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to try and make it out there tomorrow.

Slomoe, your welcome.  I am not sure what day I am going yet but I am leaning toward going on Sunday.

I went today. There was a $12 entrance fee. It was mostly hunting and gun stuff. If you are purely looking for fishing tackle, I would forget it. They had one booth that was selling tackle and then one that was selling high end rods. The rest of the booths were guns, hunting, charters, guides, or causes. If you want to see the seminars, then it might be worth going, otherwise, avoid the entrance fee and just buy some stuff online or at a store.

Last year's maryland show was much bigger and better. I am planning on going to the one in Richmond, hopefully it will be better as well.

BTW, the vendor was hawghead baits. They were at the Maryland show last year. They had some good stuff like a large selection of Mattlures swimbaits, some Poor Boy Silly Rabbits, Roboworm baits, and loads of their own baits. But again, you can get these baits online or at another store without the $12 entrance fee.

Dominion Dan,

That $12 is like a shipping fee! ;D

That's a pretty high shipping fee! And tackle stores don't charge anything to get in!

All I'm sayin is that I paid $12 to look at some gun and hunting stuff and go to one tackle dealer. if you want to do that, go for it. I wish I had waited for the Richmond show though...

Dan,

Thanks for the heads up.  I am not going to waste my time or money since this is mostly a hunting and gun show.