Sign in to follow this  
BrokenRod

St. Augustine FL

Anyone fishing outa St. Augustine. I just moved here and live next to the St. John River and wondering if it was some good fishing out there and were a couple good spots were to go. Or hell someone to get out there with and get the line wet. Also any decent club or tourneys going on in the  upcoming months? let me know be nice to know a couple anglers in the area

yeah that will probably be the club i join I know of 1 other I gotta check out to.... anyone live around here or wat?

I live in Palm Coast , which is pretty close to St.Augustine. I like to fish the st.johns but unfortuantly the last couple of times out i got my but kicked by my father in law, we were just speck fishing though.

I just bought a "project boat" tonight so it will be a few weeks until i can start really hitting the water around here to figure out where some honey holes are at. I used to go fishing out of Deland a lot before moving up this way so unfortuantly all of this area is new to me. Only one way to fix that huh, go fishing!

FYI, i'm always up for finding someone else to go fishn' with as i usually go by myself.

I live in Palm Coast , which is pretty close to St.Augustine. I like to fish the st.johns but unfortuantly the last couple of times out i got my but kicked by my father in law, we were just speck fishing though.

I just bought a "project boat" tonight so it will be a few weeks until i can start really hitting the water around here to figure out where some honey holes are at.  I used to go fishing out of Deland a lot before moving up this way so unfortuantly all of this area is new to me. Only one way to fix that huh, go fishing!

FYI, i'm always up for finding someone else to go fishn' with as i usually go by myself.

yeah same here i just moved here from Pa a few weeks ago but i know  of a spot or 2. I just bought a  2000 key west 1520 center console with 70 hp johnson, but yeah my moms husband is the only 1 i know that fishes around here msg me with u # and ill give u a call im pretty busy working for the next 2 weeks tho going back to from Christmas shutdown but after that il***ree on weekends anytime