Sign in to follow this  
JCrzy4Bass

Change in Display Name

Just so the regulars from Northern Va know (in case you couldn't tell), my display name has changed from jcrzy4smlmth to jcrzy4bass.  Safety precaution so my display is not the same as my username.  Apparently some new element added to the site during the off season (which I wasn't around here for).  Just thought I'd make ya'll aware.  Still same email you can find on my profile.  I'll be around more often now as I've picked up my poles/tackle and refuse to put them down until next December.  Later folks.

Glad you told us.

For those who are heading to Smith Mountain Lake and would like to have your input would have gone crazy trying to find you with the new handle.

Hey Sam... I don't think I'm who you think I am lol.  I've never been to Smith Mountain.  I normally fish the Occoquan River, Mattawoman Creek, Main Potomac River, and Lake Anna by boat.  Bank fishing you normally get my reports on Burke Lake, Lake Mercer, Huntsman Lake, and the Occoquan Reservoir (Lake Ridge, Fountainhead).

I wouldn't know the first thing about Smith Mountain Lake.  But I can provide generic input??? Lol.