Sign in to follow this  
Little Shaf

Bass Guides in South East Florida (West Palm/Boynton Beach)

I will be on vacation in the West Palm/Boynton Beach area in mid March. I am an avid bass angler in North Texas and want to check out what Florida is all about. Could anyone suggest a guide service/s that I could catch a day trip with when I am down?

I would need a guide that would provide equipment & bait as will be unable to bring my gear with me.

Any suggestions are much appreciated.

I'm going to Palm Beach next feb myself, and I was looking at a FL map, and it looks like Okechobee is fairly close. You could probably do a combo Largemouth and Peacock Bass deal down there too.

I'd just do a Google search for Okechobee bass guides and read reports on Bass Fishing Home page.

Many good guides post there.

Good luck, and if you think about it, PM me where you wentr, guide, etc., and how it was. I'll be looking for next year.

SC

I know a few people who have used Roland Martin's Marina before.  

If you're going to be in Boynton you should go check out Lake Osborn in Lantana.  

If you are interested e-mail me and I will give you my contact info. I am always fishing at Holiday Park ( L-67 ) and you're welcome to join me. No charge or split some gas. It is located at the intersection of HWY 27 & Griffin Rd.

kebogibson@yahoo.com