Sign in to follow this  
Land Surveyor13

Lake Eufaula Fishing Report

Anyone have any info. they can share for Lake Eufaula.  I have a tournament this Sunday and I won't be able to pre-fish the lake.  Thanks in advance.

Jerrod

I guess no one fishes Lake Eufaula/Walter F. George any more.  At least that levels the playing field for me and the other 120 boats.  I read report that they are hitting spinnerbait if it warms up.  Sundays high is 61 so maybe I'll be in luck.  Otherwise it will be soft plastics and crankbaits on the ledges.  Wish me luck.

Jerrod

Hey Jerrod.

I've only fished Eufala a few times, but when I was there, I caught all my fish flipping laydowns or fishing the ledges with a Norman DD22.  I think if you stick to that, you should find a few fish.  Like I said, I have only fished it a few times, but each time that pattern has worked.  

Good luck in the tourny

Find pockets with tress laying over or standting where the water is 10-12 feet deep, big jigs or worms slow, these are my favorite places to fish Eufala during pre spawn/staging times

Thanks for the responses.  According to my GPS there is a big stump field right out from where the blast off is.  I think I'll hit that first and then go from there.

Jerrod