Sign in to follow this  
A.Do?

Re: April 11th, Nova fishing partner???

I'm off that Friday as well, actually i'm off almost every friday, but made plans to go down to richmond to try and caatch me some shad with Simon. If plans fall through, and you don't mind, I'm in for fishing at Lake Anna or any other place for that matter.

Hope it's not windy or we'll get rocked in the jon boat.

do the jon's come with a motor? If not i have a weak trolling motor and battery and a fish finder! If you decide to go during the weekend i'm in for sure.

Schedule change... gotta work, trip cancelled. Egh!

However, I am off April 25.  I may use this day to pre fish Pony Pasture for the May 10th get together.  Depends on water temps down there.  We will see based off how warm most of this month is.

If anybody else is cool with doing this let me know.  So again, date has changed... I swear it is the last time lol.  I told work I have plans for this day and they can't reverse my schedule.

April 25:  Either Pony Pasture for smallies or some lake in Nova weather/water temp permitting.

If you stop by richmond you should give shad a shot, they're about 2lbs each and they fight haarrddd, harder than the same size bass imo!

A hickory or American shad the same size as a smallie or largemouth is no comparison! They pull harder than a largemouth and jump higher and more often than a smallie. But if I spent my life in an ocean full of big hungry mouths I'd be fast and strong too!