Sign in to follow this  
Derek84

Fishing Buddy In Fredericksburg Va

I'll be returning to Fredericksburg Va in late April. I have an 18' Nitro and I'd say I'm an experienced angler. I'm looking for anyone who enjoys a day on the water and would be interested in splitting the gas bill on some trips to Lake Anna or the Potomac, or any other destination.  Please email me if you're interested.

to the forum. I have my own boat and fish both of those places. I am sure you will find someone here on this board to go out fishing with you.

I'm interested, just let me know of any outtings you plan on having and i'll check my availability! Maybe you can help me get over my 1 fish limit at Lake Anna..

Welcome to the board and the area FishOn84!

A few of us have been in the area long enough to remember when there wasn't any shopping or stoplights!  Good luck finding a partner.  I am sure that you will find plenty of willing volunteers here!  

I would spend my time at the Potomac or Hunting Run.  The Potomac is fantastic!  I like to fish grass, lily pads or laydowns on the outgoing tide.  Get a map and learn where you can and cannot run.  You can take your boat into Hunting Run as long as you tilt up your gas motor, unplug your fuel tank and use your trolling motor.

Good luck, have fun and let us know how you do!  

I'm new to the area myself. I have fished Anna already this year and plan on fishing the Potomac also. I fish every weekend Saturday and Sunday. I too have my own boat  , so we could alternate boats if you would like. That goes for the non-boaters to if I have the room. (sometimes the girlfreind likes to go  ::) )

Fishon84. I too am new to the Fredericksburg area. I am heading back to my old residence in two weeks to pick up the last of my things, Including my fishing stuff.

I'm looking for some fishing partners. I'll send you a PM.