Sign in to follow this  
NitroMan

Wednesday Evening Tournaments on the Potomac

I was told that there are Wednesday night tournaments on the Potomac luanching out of leeslyvania state park. If anyone has any contact information or anything about the club please let me know. I was told they start today but I have no one I can contact about the tournaments. So if you can help me please do. Thank You

I believe that NHBA Charlie can assist you. If I am not mistaken it is the club he belongs to.

Thanks alot Ron you are always helpful whenever I have any questions! You are a valued member here if not by anyone else at least by me so Thank You again!

I've looked on many different websites but I still cannot find the one that my buddy was telling me about.

Nitroman, It was an NHBA tournament, Charlie logs in as NHBA Charlie.  I have PM'ed you the link to their website.

Ron

Hi,

I'm a member of NHBA.  We hold one mid-week tournament each month, but we launch first thing in the morning.  By the way, we had a blast this last Wednesday.  The river was so uncrowded, I thought I saw an Indian in his canoe from the 1600s.

I'm not sure how late in the eveing you're talking about, but Leesylvania closes the gate shortly after sunset.  You have to have prior permission in order to stay overnight.

Lake Anna has a lot of "night" tournies if you are looking for more of an evening fishing time...