Sign in to follow this  
MattStrykul

Good time pond hoppin...pics

Went to Fairview today with my buddy Pigsticker (Steve), my brother Ace, and my Girlfriend.

Steve caught the first fish, which was the biggest overall. Caught it on a senko texas rigged. The fish was a football!!

The rest of the fish were caught on trick worms, the two my GF caught were on a shakeyhead and Ace's was on a Trig. Ace also caught 1 more on a horny toad. I missed 2 fish, one on a horny toad and 1 on a shakeyhead. >:( My girlfriend schooled me tonight. This was only her 2nd time fishing, 1st time she caught 1 on a shakeyhead too. ;D

My girlfriend made my brother do a goofy pose with his fish ::)

19622130634.jpg

19622044917.jpg

19622044942.jpg

Thats right...I was skunked :'( Had fun watchin my girl catch em though :D

HAHA nice fish! I'd rather be skunked than have my GF have a bad time. If she has a good time she'll understand why I love it so much!! Plus it'd make her want to come fishing with me more and she wouldn't be able to pull the "you're not spending time with me!" card. Sorry just venting :P

Your brother's pose is priceless. I might have to do something to top it on my next outting. 8-)

Yeah I had no idea he did that til I saw the pic, it just had me rolling. My girlfriend actually wanted to go back tomorrow but we have to go to someones birthday, so it looks like we're goin thursday possibly. She really really likes fishing. The first time I took her out on the boat and I thought it'd be a halfday trip, but we got there at like 9 and she didn't even wanna leave but we had to get off the water at 5 :o She's as crazy as me. Anyway, she has good beginner skills, really good at watching her line and everything. I hope I get her hooked  ;D

LOL man Ace's pose is SO FUNNY!!!

yeah my fish was a fatty but it was not over 16in(more like between 14-15in)  ;D and it was a blind in one eye probably an older fish

i like how i cant buy a fish on a shaky head but your girl has caught three :-[ she IS the local finesse guide  ;D

fun day bud, priscilla gave us some major competition today and i like your new avatar(who's that goofball winking in it though ;D)

and its not your fault you can only catch fish out of the highly pressured waters :D;)

Had to change up the avatar ;)

Priscilla is just a good shakeyhead fisherman, I have no idea where it came from  ;D.

HAHA nice fish! I'd rather be skunked than have my GF have a bad time. If she has a good time she'll understand why I love it so much!! Plus it'd make her want to come fishing with me more and she wouldn't be able to pull the "you're not spending time with me!" card. Sorry just venting :P

x2, nice fish =D

Keep that phot of your brother and display it at his wedding.

He will be very happy you did it.   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D  

Good pics and report.  Keep 'em coming, especially when your girlfriend lands her first lunker. ;)