Sign in to follow this  
JCrzy4Bass

Blog updates (Nova), next Wednesday fishing 7/30???

Hey guys I know I have a couple of normal readers so I just wanted to let ya'll know I updated with pics and two new entries today regarding my last outings at Occoquan Regional and Lake Mercer.

Links in the profile.  Caught a nice chunk at Mercer and I learned you CAN fish the extreme low tide at Occoquan and be successful if you find the right spot.  

If anyone wants to get out my next trip is gonna be on Wednesday of next week.  I work nights so I am gonna fish from about 6am until 11:30am or so.  No boat so it's bank fishing for me.  Thinking of fishing a small pond I know of around the Lorton area and possibly hitting Fort Belvoir depending on the Potomac River tide chart (no permit needed), I know of some good river shore fishing for a nice stretch here if anyone is interested.  It's considered "Accotink Bay".

Let me know fellas.  Could be a good time and we could snag some nice fish.

If no one is available on the 30th, I have the day off the following monday (8/4) if anyone is interested in heading out.  Let me know.  I'm thinking of either using this day to wade the rappahannock at River Rd (near Mott's Run) and or wade the Rapidan.  Full day of smallies.

Dan, I know you said you wanted to do it before you headed back to school.  Let me know if you can't get out this day.  Offer stands for everyone else too though.

Sorry dude, I have work from 8-4 every weekday until probably the 15th

wouldn't you know.... Your off... I'm freakin' working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( HAHAHAHA ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D