Sign in to follow this  
rondef

A package for a soldier (AnglerNFuego)

Fellow Northern Virginia anglers, AnglerNFuego (a.k.a. Andy) is stationed in Bahrain for 14 months. He has sent me an address and I am preparing a package to send him. As you may have seen in my other post I have already done this for two other soldiers one (Bassinsoldier) stationed in Iraq and the other (fishhard) stationed in Afghanistan. I have sent them packages with fishing DVDs, bass magazines, snacks and cookies. If any of you that have become friends and fished with Andy would like to donate please let me know. I will cover the cost of shipping of the package or packages to him.

Thanks guys,

Ron

Thans Joe, it's the least I can do for these guys, they are putting their life on the line every day for us.  I consider it an honor to be able to help them out with their requests.

Guys, last call on the request for assistance to fill a box for Andy. I am mailing Andy a package on Tuesday with some fishing DVDs, bass magazines, a Mike Iaconelli book and some snacks. I would wait longer but I have only recieved two responses to help one from a member in Tennessee and one from JCrzy4Bass and I do not want to delay the mailing when I am not getting responses back with offers to help.

Thank you Jason for helping with the package for Andy.

Thank you Al Wolbach for your help with the package for Andy.

Thank you Vekol for your help with the package for fishhard.

Ron, I will send a package to Andy from here. So far I have rounded up 3 fishing DVDs, 2 books on fishing and will make a trip to the store for some snacks today. I will mail the package wed or thur...............Al