Sign in to follow this  
Josh A

Looking for new guys to fish with in Charlotte, NC

Hey my old fishing buddy just recently moved and I am trying to connect with some new guys to go out and catch some fish with.  

If Gaston county (Gastonia) ain't too far for ya, you can count me in. I do have a 14' Jon (in the process of renovating). I generally hit Lake Wylie, and am trying to find some good holes for Bass anyway. So every trip is an adventure.

I generally go out on weekdays after work, or on occasion before depending on projetc work. I am hoping to have my boat back fishable after this weekend. Once I do, I can shoot you a PM when I plan on going out next and see how your schedule is that week..

I've got a tracker bass buggy 18' pontoon on Mt. Island lake. If Fay doesn't drop a bunch of rain on us this week, I plan on being out there during the day on Friday.

Either of you guys available?

unfortunately i have to work late on friday, but definitely keep me posted because i would love to go out sometime

Do either of you guys have jobs that would be flexible enough to allow you to go on weekday mornings every now and then? I do that from time to time (usually 6 am to 9 am) and just tack hours onto the end of the day. You usually own the lake, and fishing is awesome.

Well I am hoping to have these upgrades done by next week so I will probably start harassing you guys then.

I work nights. I get off work at 10am Wednesday morning and don't go back until Saturday or Sunday night.

Sometimes I go out right after work on Wed morning and have the lake to myself. Same is pretty much true for Thursday or Friday during the day.

Sweet! I actually just got my first phase of work on my boat completed today. Take about 24 hours to seal up and of course looks like we are going to have a ton of nasty weather the next few days.  

I need to get 'er out and test it as soon as it clears up. I just do not want to run in the rain with a brand new electrical system (and sick bilge pump), in a rain storm. I tested it in a bucket, drained my entire bailing bucket dry in < 1 second which was a nice surprise.

So I will be annoying you guys VERY soon with requests for fishing Wylie.