Sign in to follow this  
eddieinva

Anyone up for corporate pond fishing in Chantilly?

Found a little spot behind my office, doesn't have any "no fishing" signs.. so I guess it's fair game..  ;D

Nice! When are you going out there? I can never get myself to drive that far but maybe!

Eddie there are a lot of ponds in Chantilly with no fishing signs.  However I have been asked to leave a few of them even though they do not have the signs.  Be careful some of the security staff get quite po'ed about people fishing these ponds.

Eddie there are a lot of ponds in Chantilly with no fishing signs. However I have been asked to leave a few of them even though they do not have the signs. Be careful some of the security staff get quite po'ed about people fishing these ponds.

Thx for the heads up..  I was going to start with a small pond off of lee rd.. and work my way around..

Andrew-  thinking of fishing today after work and possibly tomorrow too if the weather holds up.. and launching off the yak on sunday morning at fountainhead.. your more than welcome to join.. although..according to some of the others on this forum.. it might not be a good day to fish..  Mattstrykl??  though, said it's usually good on that lake after a good day of rain..  If that's the case..  ;D

I'm probably going to be too pooped from work to make the drive up to chantilly today. thanks for the invite though! I've had some pretty good luck fishin IN rain so the weather usually doesn't keep me from fishing.  Good luck to you on the rez, I suck there.

I hit some Chantilly ponds this weekend and pulled in 12 lmbs. The majority were over 2lbs, I also caught two nice sized lmbs, 1 was 3.5lbs and the other was 4lbs.