Sign in to follow this  
-HAWK-

Lake Wellington

Ill be fishing Lake Wellington, Sunday 11/9/08. Probably from early AM to mid afternoon. If anybody would like to join me I have some room available on my Jon boat. Or if youd like to meet me on the lake we can do a mini tournament if you have your own boat. Let me know.

If I end up not going to the Nostalgia show at the new Palm Beach International Raceway (formerly Moroso Motorsports park), I'll give you a holler! As long as I can be home by 4 for the Steelers game! ;)

Let me know..  Ill probably fish from 6am-2pm.

I'm not gonna be able to make it this weekend... Maybe next time?

Sure let me know ussually im free on Saturday afternoon and all day Sunday.

Me and brother Scott are gonna start back out there on the lake next Saturday if you want to plan something let me know, I usually go out Thursdays by myself.  The pelicans are back so the shad must really be balled up.

Well Sunday was slow to say the least. We had a cold front move through overnight. I found a few deep pockets with a ton of fish. Was only able to manage one small fish. Seems like they had a bad case of lock jaw.

Me and brother Scott are gonna start back out there on the lake next Saturday if you want to plan something let me know, I usually go out Thursdays by myself. The pelicans are back so the shad must really be balled up.

Ill let you know about Saturday. So let me ask you, do you guys ever get Steve out on the boat fishing? Or is he always busy playing with his GTO... ;D ;D

He's always doing something auto related, or taking care of the little ones.  He never was into the fishing scene.  Those 3 bar bass are starting to bite very good. (If you know what I mean)

He's always doing something auto related, or taking care of the little ones. He never was into the fishing scene. Those 3 bar bass are starting to bite very good. (If you know what I mean)

3 Bar Bass?, Whats that a Peacock Bass?