Sign in to follow this  
Larry Hauser

stickmarsh

Left ramp at 7 am, and went to back lot first. I started throwing a senko type bait and caught 5 good fish in the 3 1/2 to 4 lb range, a pretty good start. The sun got a little warm in the back so I went out to farm 13. I managed to find some good fish on a lipless bait, the biggest being a 5lb 1oz and 5-2. I also got 4 fish between 4 and 4 3/4 lbs. Total fish for the day was 23 fish, as the rest were all good fish between 2 and 3 1/2 lbs, the fish I caught were on the southend of the farm. Some fish have moved up in the wood, where others are still outside. A few of the better fish I had were starting to get eggs in them, and they're starting to feed up for the spawn. In the past few weeks I've caught some nice fish between 6.5 and 9 lbs all on artificials. Somedays are tougher than others because right now they are so spread out, with the exception of a few small schools. I have fished the stickmarsh since 1998 and have to say its still one of the best places in the state. Tight lines.

Larry Hauser.