Sign in to follow this  
NitroMan

Fishing Expos

I know there are going to be more expos in Virginia and I'm just wondering when. There is supposed to be one in Fredericksburg and there is supposed to be one at the Dulles Expo Center. Just let me know when andwhere they are going to be.

I've been to the one in Dulles and it was lame. Not worth the admission price IMO. Never been to one in Fredericksburg.

When yo go to the web site that hosts the Richmond Fishing Expo, there is a list of other shows the company is producing.

I know of a big show in Timominum, Maryland but I have never attended it.  You may want to try to locate that info on the internet, too.

Bass Pro Shops have seminars so check out their web site for Richmond.  I have seen Woo Daves a number of times.

It is very interesting to visit with the different vendors and to see the new products on the market and to listen to the seminars.  :)

The one in Timonium isn't bad. I've been to three different shows and I would rank them as such:

1.Richmond - large focus on freshwater fishing, good seminars, and lots of hard to find and cool tackle

2. Timonium - I didn't think they had as much interesting tackle and there was more saltwater influence

3. Dulles - very small, focused more on hunting than other shows, not many independent tackle dealers.

Does an body know if there are going to be any good fishing expos in or around western NC any time soon?   I would really like to check one out if i could find one close.  Thanks

I've been to the one in Dulles and it was lame. Not worth the admission price IMO. Never been to one in Fredericksburg.

X2