Sign in to follow this  
Dan:

Any of you Richmond guys going to BPS soon?

I'm thinking about making a trip soon to pick up a Cumara but it's two hours away. If any of you guys are planning on making a trip soon I'd really appreciate it if you could check out the spinning models they have available.

I am going to stop by there on the way to NC, you want me to call you an let you know what I see.

memo

Will not be heading up that way until the Spring Fling at the end of February and into March.

Check out the BPS web site, get the phone number of the store, and call the fishing department asking for Patrick.

Ask Patrick your question and he may be able to answer your questions.  ;)

after going to both richmond and baltimore last weekend i will have to vouch for the baltimore store.  much more fishing gear instock as to richmonds massive amounts of hunting equipment. From alexandria it takes me about 1hr 20min to either store. Call Josh at the baltimore store, he knows his stuff and is much quicker on the phone than the richmond guys, if he doesn't have it he can get it. example BPS doesn't sell the st croix ltb big cranker but he was able to get corp. to order it for me. I will be picking it up this weekend hopefully. Last weekend I ended up picking up a Carrot Stix and Revo SXHSL for flippin. Got my 7'2" Cumara last winter for plastics from B-more and love it.

Dan,

I have to pick up my wife from work at 4:30 PM on my way back from Warrenton so if I need to kill a half our I will stop in the BPS and check on the Cumara's.

No guarantee I will stop, depending on the weather and time, but I will give it a try.

Will let you know one way or the other late tonight when we get home.  :)

Sam, don't go out of your way for me. I think Memo is going to tell me what he saw down there when he gets back from his trip.

Dan,

Was running late so had to bypass BPS.

Sorry.  :'(

at BPS:

CUS 72MH x2

CUS 72M x2

CUS 76M x2

at GT

CUS 76M

CUS DX 68M

CUS 72MH

CUS DX 72M