Sign in to follow this  
Tpayneful

How are conditions on Stick Marsh?

I will be traveling to Stick Marsh in 3 weeks.  What are the current conditions?  Water temp in the low 60s?  Lots of wind?  Bass on beds?  I have not seen any reports on here in a while.  I have not even seen George Welcome post a report in a while.  Whats going on down there?

We have had a combination of cold and wind which has the fishing up and down. Hopefully the worst cold is by us. Beds are started but fish moved with weather.

Water temps: 50's down with 60 surface

Thank you George!  I think the water temperature is lower than it was this time last year!  I will hide in back bay again if the wind kicks up again.  I can't wait to get down their and catch some fish!

We got seven inches of snow last night.  I leave for Florida in five days.  I can't wait to leave!

How are conditions on Stick Marsh?  Still windy?  I would hope that the water temperatures are in the 60s.  Fish on beds yet?

I just broke the bank at Bass Pro this weekend and I am ready to go!

I'm a ways farther south, but we just got a pretty nice cold front, hopefully the weathers better up there for you! I'd hate to plan a trip to Stick Marsh and have bad weather. Good luck man!

It is 9 degrees here in Virginia but the weather is going to warm up over the week.  Supposed to be in the high sixties by weeks end.  I would hope that Florida gets warm weather too!  The forecast for next week looks good!

George, you will see me out there all week.  I will be in the really really really old white and blue Skeeter.