Sign in to follow this  
SupraTT

Central VA: Need a regular fishing partner

Hello everyone,

I just joined this site and I am looking for a fishing partner or a couple of people to fish with on either a regular or occasional basis.  I took a break from fishing for a while due to my job and being a newlywed and having children, but I am ready to get back to serious fishing.  

I live in Prince George county, just south of Richmond and I am hoping to find someone in the Metro Richmond or Tidewater area who wants to bass fish.  

I do have a Lowe aluminum bass boat with a 50hp on it, so we wouldn't be setting any speed records, but it gets the job done.  I also have a jon boat with seats, but I don't have a pickup to put it in.  

I typically fish the Chick lake and some other lakes in the area and I wade/float the appamattox for smallies as well.  I am hoping to find someone who wants to fish the James, Appamattox, Chick and other lakes and reservoirs within an hour or so drive of Richmond.  

If you already have a boat and would prefer to use yours, I will pay for gas and ramp fees if we use yours instead.  

I am able to fish weekends and even an afternoon-evening after 4pm during the week.  You can PM me or email me at jstiltoner@yahoo.com.

Thanks and I look forward to fishing with some of you.

Juston