Sign in to follow this  
vaparrothead

Falcon Tackle Organizer

Hope I'm posting this question to the right group.  I'm in the market for a new tackle box/system and am very interested in the FTO system.  However there are about 20 different box sizes and several size tackle bags.  Does anyone use this system? If so what size(s) do you use and most importantly would you recommend the FTO system?

Thanks for any insight

I use the V12 on my boat and the boxes in my plano bag if I go as coangler. I don't know which ones I have. I have a spinner bait box, buzzbait box, terminal tackle box, I have two hardbait boxes http://www.***.com/descpage-FTO706.html, I also have the general one just with the boxes. The box in the link I posted are skinny they are really neat. You sort of need to just check them out and see what you want.

Before you buy the FTO System, do yourself a favor and drop by Wall-Mart and check out the Okeechobee Fats bags, both the large green 1200 series one for $40 w/boxes and the smaller red 800 series one for $20 w/boxes. I have both and highly recommend them. In my large green bag I think I am carrying 5 large boxes, 2 medium boxes, and 3 or 4 smaller boxes and that is in the main compartment of the bag, NOT counting all the pockets that carry my camera, glasses, needlenose, line spools, scale, yaddie, yaddie. The smaller red bag can also carry a ton of stuff. Just something you might want to check out and consider. I know I love my Okeechobees!

I LOVE the FTO system. That's all I use.  I probably have close to 20 boxes with all my stuff in it.  I use the V12 when I need to bring a lot of lures to a boat or traveling to a different state or country.  I use the V6 when I stay local and I don't need to bring as many baits. Honestly, the V12 is just too big to carry around if shore fishing. I think their boxes are the best because they organize the best. They also have 4 clips so they are pretty secure so you don't have to worry about a box opening and dropping your lures anywhere.