Sign in to follow this  
HydrillaKilla

Lake Fork Tackle No More ??????

i just went to Lake Fork tackles web site to look at a plastic craw my buddy told me about and this is what came up????

The contract available via this link has been be breeched by the owners of Mark Pack's Lake Fork Trophy Bait & Tackle. This site is shut down due to extremely harsh verbal threats of legal consequence demanding the termination of the site. Complying with these demands is in direct violation of the signed aforementioned contract. It is our understanding that this contract did not specify a termination date and is therefore, still valid. This means that any efforts on the part of Mark Pack's Lake Fork Trophy Bait and Tackle to directly market Lake Fork Tackle products via the World Wide Web is a direct and blatant disregard for the aforementioned contract.

my question is are they going out of business or what? i have always bought their products at wal-mart but the selection there is pretty minimal so i thought i would order some direct from LFT. any help??

robbie

Sounds like they are in a ticking contest with the company they used to have their site with.