Sign in to follow this  
guitarkid

I just wanted to say I hate 2008.First, I just wanted to say that I lost my favorite two Hard lures.I did not even catch any fish on them before they got stuck or my line broke. By the Way, Stren Magnathin IS HORRIBLE. To make the lure situation better they do not make rapala long cast minnows any longer, and the pop-r was a christmas preasent.

Then to top of this year with good measure I had a completely unexplained seizure. I DO NOT have epilepsy, A tumor or anything else. The doctors do not even know. Then to make this even better it was on VALENTINES DAY. I found out that I have a test tomorrow and can not even remember how to do any of it. I ran out of money, between a new guitar amp and a pair of sunglasses I am broke. My sister is babysitting kids at our house for a whole week. So I can not even do anything at nap time, bed time, or really any other time. Well lets look at the bright side, at least I got to go to the BassMaster expo, Where I caught some free bigshow paddle worms,Which with my luck, I have already lost one with one of my nice Gammie hooks on it.

On the contrery I found out that my Career center had a Freon leak, and sent 20 kids and 2 teachers to the hospital. I'm really not looking forward to going there.Oh yeah just remembered, I had to give my brother 2 hooks and two weights, and a reel to use. Dang I can not even remember What I was going to say half the time any more.

Well I hope you Guys and Gals have a better 2008 than I have had so far,And I apologize for such a long post but I had to vent pretty bad, so......I will talk to you guys later

-searoach

P.S. DO NOT read the topic about people with no shame it is DISGUSTING.

Searoach,

First, it is imperative that you get your health situation clarified and remedied.

Second, losing baits is part of fishing.

If you do not throw your biats into the cover to where the fish are, you will not catch fish. So if you lose a bait that is part of the game.

Things will get better.  One day you will look back on these situations and laugh.

And by the way, I lost a Moonsalt CB-50 on the Mattaponi River so I know how you feel about losing your baits.

Just get your medical condition under control and don't worry about all the other stuff.

Thanks you guys this makes me feel better already.

Guest muddy

Hey Searoach, I am not a doctoer but I am a DiABETIC, did you get your blood sugar looked at?

I hope you get better.  Seizers can be pretty scary.

As far as the losing lure things go, get used to it.  I've probably lost more lures than I currently have in my tackle box.  It's just part of fishing.

Hang in there.  Take care of yourself - your health is what is important here.

Get well first and then worry about your unfortunate run of bad luck, which is something we all go through at one time or another. Hope things start looking up for you ASAP!!!

Well it is the old roach here, and I just wanted to say thank you guys for the encouraging words, thoughts prayers, etc. etc...

After some "retail therapy" ,and reading all these posts and a good cold pepsi I feel much better.

Well hope you guys catch your personal bests soon,

With thoughts and prayers are returned to all of you guys/girls out there  

yours truly

-searoach