Sign in to follow this  
Branuss04

Need a new digital camera

Well my camera finally took a dump on me and i'm looking for advice on getting a new one.  I don't need fancy, something AROUND the $150 mark.  Anyone have one that they like?

Nikon CoolPix L15. I just bought two, one for me and one for my daughter. I think they were $145 each. Check out Ebay for some good buys. IMO.

I'm a fan of the Sony Cybershots.  Been using them for years with great reliability and the pictures are very nice!   Good luck there are several good models out there.

Any of the Canon Powershots.

http://www.walmart.com/search/browse-ng.do?ic=48_0&ref=125875.137971+500500.4294296060&catNavId=597465

The A720IS is what I use, quality is amazing.

Burley is dead on. I think Wal-mart has changed the link here, but I purchased the A560 based on his advice (Canon powershot for under $150) back in January. I have been THOROUGHLY impressed with my camera. Even without the image stabilization, mine takes incredibly clear pictures. Although looking for a camera for around $100, the extra 40 I spent was well worth it. Go with a Canon for sure!!

i would say go with canon my dad has a sd 750 the slim ones it's ok, i find it is for a non-techy person and a 20d slr which is da bomb if you can set it up properly!