Sign in to follow this  
Zel...

FEMSS

I'm currently writing a paper for my anticipated PHD on a recent phenomenon called Forum Ex-Member Stress Syndrome (FEMSS). It's become a serious emotional matter unique to the internet, and something the United Nations is considering for next year, since they have already committed to the Year of the Potato this year.

I'm into the section called EX-MEMBERING: REMORSE, DIVORCE OR TOUR-DE-FORCE, and I'm looking for Internet Forum ex-members to share their post ex-member feelings, good, bad or indifferent. Also, I'm looking for motives that drive people to ex-membering themselves. (Please be advised that I will be using quotes, so no real names please).

I know ex-members continue to monitor Internet Forums after leaving, and I'm hoping to capitalize on those inner feelings from some recent forum ex-members or as the saying goes while the coals are still hot.

So thank you, and please don't post any gripes to this thread, instead you can e-mail whatever your heart desires to: fourmexmemberstresssyndrome@yahoo.com

Also, if you are thinking about ex-membering yourself from any forum in the near future, please put Dear Zely in the subject line, and I will try my best to help you from doing, as we refer to it in the biz as, THE ULTIMATE UNTHINKABLE. FYI, I'm a certified FEMSS mentor.

I've just finished the section on TONGUE-IN-CHEEK HUMOR GONE BAD what do you all think?