Sign in to follow this  
wareagle83

I'm heading to Gulf Shores this weekend!  Yahoo!!!

Leaving out this Saturday.  Can't wait to get  back to my home state and the Gulf for a nice little vacation!  Probably no fishing on the itinerary, but will definitely be stopping by Guntersville Lake to take some pics and see my hometown of Scottsboro just up the road.  I'm pumped!! It's been a couple years since I have been back to Bama.  I'll probably come back to Ohio ready to get a U-haul and turn right back around  ;)  If anyone has any good things to see or do in Birmingham or Gulf Shores let me know before I leave out.  I haven't been down in a long time like I said.  

The Cobia should be cruising the beaches.  It's like an addiction down there.   ;D

Yep, they will be all over the place.  There is a big tournament for them.  I hope to get over to the marina and see some of the weigh ins. Leaving in the morning!!

i live just north of gulf shores.... reds are biting on the beach... sheepshead are down at the bass... reds and trout are hit or miss in the bay