Sign in to follow this  
Reel Turner

Need Help!

I am having trouble with displaying the name I want to show up on the message forums and resetting my password.  I keep receiving the message that another member has that name/already in use.  Could an administrator or moderator please contact me at reelturner@rtelco.net. I have worked on this for 3+ hours.  I was unable to send a PM because I had 0 posts. Thank you in advance for your help and time!  

Arthur Moody

Arthur, when it says that someone is already using the name you want, you have to pick another name.

Like Sir Arthur, that has a ring to it.

5bl,

I understand about what you said.  But I think I may quite be the same person that it keeps referring to that has the same name already in use.  Actually, I have  registered ok, it is just that I want to customize my own password and go back in to edite my profile that when I enter my user id and displalyed name that I have difficulity.

I've been a member of quite a number of fishing message boards especially saltwater ones and maybe I am forgetting something so obvious  that I am overlooking something right in front of me.

I posted last week  as a "test" message and went back in and deleted my post, so by that I am already registered and logged in in order to do that, but I seem to have the problem when I want to custom my password to exactly what I want.

Arthur

Arthur-PM or email (lowbudgethookers@gmail.com) me with the screenname you want to use.  If it is YOU that has the name you want, I will be able to see that and modify it slightly so the name will work again.

Either way, we'll get it worked out.

Moving this to "everything else" for now