Sign in to follow this  
Low_Budget_Hooker

File Vectoring-Again

UGH!!

I had asked for some file vectoring help previously as the files for my shirts are not vectored and need to be but the guy that was doing the shirts did them all for free so I never took anyone up on the offers of help.

well, guess who fell off the face of the Earth with my files... ::)

Can anyone help me with these?  They need to be enlarged and vectored.

Any help is GREATLY appreciated.

(Speedbead- There's your answer ;)  This is KILLING me, I wanted to be open by the middle of March!)

Nothing for nothing folks, I know this stuff can take up some time, I'm more than willing to compensate you. ;)

I really like to help people, but...ummm...I don't know what in the blooming h#11 you're talking about.  ;D I'm helping by bumping your thread to the top again.  Maye you should make a catchier title like "Check out my 15lb bass!!!!"  That should get you some views ;D

I really like to help people, but...ummm...I don't know what in the blooming h#11 you're talking about.  ;D I'm helping by bumping your thread to the top again.  Maye you should make a catchier title like "Check out my 15lb bass!!!!"  That should get you some views ;D

nah,...don't wanna aggravate the mods... ;D

(ps Brian, the "you know what" launches next week ;) stay tuned)

LBH, send me an example of what you need done. I can do simple stuff but if it's too complicated of an image with effects and what not, then I won't be able to help. I'd like to see them to determine if its something I'm capable of, though.

LBH, I got the image. I believe I can get what you want. It might take me a little while because I have lots of work this week with it being the last week of classes before exam week.

How many more do you need done and what file format do you need them in?

There are about 8 but that one is the most intricate.  Not sure of the file format, I'll find out.  This is awesome.  Billy Raymond can also help so maybe we'll do 4 and 4.

Thanks again!

LBH, can you send me the font files that you used? It seems that I don't have the fonts that are in the image. You can either send them to my email or just tell me where I can download them. I'd rather just get the fonts than have to trace the letters, it'll look better that way and it'll be easier.

LBH,

Here is a link to some software (mostly shareware) that you can download and perhaps DIY. I've never used any of these, so I can't offer any recommendations. Also, I'm not sure exactly what the end product you require is, so this may or may not be useful for you.

http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Search/vector.html

KB

Thanks guys, Dan, email of font files sent (well, it's the links to them, it would be easier for you to just d/l them yourself, they're free)

Thanks again folks!

LBH, check your email. I hope that's what you needed. Make sure to tell me anything you think needs changed.