Sign in to follow this  
grimlin

Off to Texas we go!

Saturday at 6am my girl,kid and I are heading down to TX to see my family for a whole week! After 5 years,man i got the butterflies! Now i gotta figure out how to sneak a small fishing trip and catch one of them TX hawgs. 8-)

Wearing shorts and 80 degrees is sure gonna feel good!  Wish me luck on my airplane ride there,my kid and girl's first time flying.

Have a safe trip. Family first, But I do hope you get out for some fishing. Have fun.

I'm in the same boat (no pun).  Packing right now, leaving for Guntersville at 12:30!!  WooHoo!!!

Have a blast! :)

I'm in the same boat (no pun).  Packing right now, leaving for Guntersville at 12:30!!  WooHoo!!!

Have a blast! :)

Awesome! Have a safe trip too.

Safe travels man.  Hopefully the wind will die down here for you to get some good fishing in.  It's constantly having bad winds here in central texas.

Saturday at 6am my girl,kid and I are heading down to TX to see my family for a whole week! After 5 years,man i got the butterflies! Now i gotta figure out how to sneak a small fishing trip and catch one of them TX hawgs. 8-)

Wearing shorts and 80 degrees is sure gonna feel good! Wish me luck on my airplane ride there,my kid and girl's first time flying.

Where are you going when you get to TX?  and when?

Heading to Waxahachie.Parents just brought a house out there.We are leaving around 6 in the morning on Saturday by plane.About a 2 and 1/2 hour flight.

Will be down there from the 3rd to the 10th.