Sign in to follow this  
brgbassmaster

almost 4.00

well guys the gas here in alamogordo new mexico has almost hit 4$ now i cant complain becuase right now its 3.84 and i know a few places have allready hit 4$. like my hometown my friends are saying how expensive it is to fish now. pretty ridiculous. now i think since i live on base im going to buy a mountain bike and ride that to work and save my gas for just towing my boat.

You guys hear that?..........

That's our economy getting ready to crash.

lol it went down today from 3.84 to 3.69 yay.

Yeah it has been over $4.00 average for atleast a week here in Chicago. I'd hate to go downtown and see what they want you to pay. By the way ian515 you might want to stay away from Chicago I've been seeing diesel around $4.75-4.85.

Anyone else notice that gas seems to jump by $.10 lately. Maybe that's just around me.

I have never really complained much about gas prices because it wont change anything but, yesterday i couldn't take it anymore. I put 60$ in my truck and got barely a half of a tank. On a good week 45$ will get me to work and back home so i threw in an extra 15 because i was going to one of my buddies house. I pull back in my driveway when i got home and check how many miles i have left before i need to fill up on my digital thing in my truck and il be a sonofa......im gonna have to put more gas in just to make it to work Thursday and Friday. Im scared to fill up because last time i did was about a month ago and it cost me 85$. I sure now it would be more like 100$...... :'(

yeah, this is just disgusting. I will be paying 160 bucks to fill up the rig. at least I get about 800 miles (if I am on the highway) out of a tank. so thats nice, but still.

I picked up the road bike, and now that is my errand runner. the truck is now just a long hauler.

I'm trying to get my boss to build a stable so I can buy a horse and ride it to work!  No dice.