Sign in to follow this  
Ky_Lake_Dude

Man this sucks bad

We had spring football tryouts last week and in our first practice with pads on my friend Noah who has never played football on a team before he hurt his knee really bad and found out he completely tore his MCL partially tore his ACL and strained I believe it was his LCL :(

My brother did almost the same thing at the beginning of his last game of his senior year. Now he has a dead guy's ACL in his knee and a constant cracking noise when he walks. Damaging an ACL sucks, the LCL and MCL usually heal pretty quickly though.

I tore my ACL and my meniscus 3 times. I am sure many other guys on here have been through the ringer. I had 3 surgeries, and I am sure other people have had more. It is a common occurrence.

Well, I feel bad for your friend. I've been through seven knee surgeries. I've torn both ACL's and had the left one reconstructed. It's not fun, but the procedure is much-improved since I had the surgery (1988).

Tell your friend to do everything the Doctors and therapists tell him and his chances of playing again will drastically improve.........just not this year.

Good luck,

Falcon

ouch man thats gotta suck for your friend...worst ive ever done playing football has been 2 sprained ankles, and tons of broken and sprained fingers